Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lava Lava Beach Club

If you happen to end up in the big island if Hawaii I have a great restaurant for you to try called Lava Lava Beach Club. One of the great parts about being there is it’s location because it it is literally right on the property of A-Bay a great protected snorkeling cove which when I visited I loved partially because of it’s reef. So now let’s cut back to the food or for now more specifically drinks and appetizers. For drinks I would mainly recommend the Virgin Lava Flow which includes coconut strawberry puree and more. But when it comes to drinks I would recommend the pound of fries[ to split ] because A) they are some of the best fries I have ever had and because B) they have some very good spices and optional toppings including powdered ranch parmesan and the amazing little spice blend called volcano but be careful with it a little goes a long way. Now when it comes to main menus you might have to come here a lot because I have more than one thing to try. Ok so the first one is the fish and chips which are really good and made from ono a deep sea fish. Another one you have to try is the pineapple fried rice with fresh catch ono and pineapple it is good. My other thing to try is the fresh catch with mango pineapple salsa it is really good. So this place also owns 4 little houses open for rent right next to them at A-Bay so you might want to check those out too. Thanks for reading! 


69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl  
Waikoloa, HI 96738
(808) 769-5282

No comments:

Post a Comment