Thursday, January 10, 2013

HOOT AND HOWL - Denver, CO

Today I am writing about my trip to Denver and some of the great places I got to eat at while I was there. There are three restaurants I got to eat at while I was there and one dessert place I got to eat at. I will do the restaurants first. So the first ones name is HOOT AND HOWL. I liked there appetizer of sweet potato fries with the honey butter sea salt dip, but for the main thing I got I liked the giant fish sticks after I had all three sticks I barely ate anything for the rest of the day. Also as a postscript kind of thing kids eat free Monday through Wednesday and there is a cupcake place across the street that I will write about later.

I'm giving Hoot and Howl 5 Stars.

Hoot and Howl
8270 E Northfield Blvd
Ste 1480
Denver, CO 80230
(303) 953-3366
www.hootandhowl.net

No comments:

Post a Comment