Monday, October 22, 2012

Aurelio’s

Even though pizza is not my favorite this is my favorite Italian place. Most of the time I get a big plate of noodles with cheese. BUT there best appetizer is the cheese sticks they come in a big basket and are warm and crispy. As I said I get noodles most of the time but they also have great pizza there too and their food is really amazing. They have indoor and outdoor seating.And they also deliver pizza witch is what we did at my party and they got all 12 there piping hot right on time. And they even made 25 hungry nine and ten year old boys happy. Also at the end of dinner there kids will get a sucker. I give this place five out of five stars.

If you want to eat at this amazing place go to:

Aurelio's Pizza
330 W State St  Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 262-8440

2 comments:

  1. Keep the reviews coming, Mysterious Diner!! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have found some interesting and tasty places to eat. How do you choose your restaurants? Have you ever encountered a bad restaurant?
    Uncle Dan

    ReplyDelete