Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Michelangelo’s Deli

This is a great restaurant but since it is my little brother’s favorite I am going to let him do this. This is what he has to say:

“They have good food.  And it’s an awesome place because they have a new type of drink.  And they have an awesome salami sandwich, and you can also get chips and Popsicles.  And, Angelica is an awesome person.  And it’s my favorite place.”

But since my brother always eats the same thing you might also want to know that you can get almost any sandwich you can think of and they also have great salads and chips plus smoothies.

An Interview

While I was at the deli I interviewed an employee named Angelica and a mother named Laurie and her son William so when I type MD it means I am talking if the customer is talking I will type in C.  So scroll down and see the interview:

MD: Do you like the service here?

C: Yes they are friendly,nice,and they make suggestions

MD: Do you like the food here?

C: Yes The food is great I like the ham or turkey and the best on the kid’s menu is the grilled cheese.

MD: What is your favorite meal here

C:  For drinks we like the diet coke and raspberry ice tea and for the main meal I like the ham mini with lettuce, tomato, onion, with Italian dressing, and French bread. For Dessert I like the short bread cookies.

MD: In total for every thing here in a 1 to 20 scale what would you give this place?

C: 18

Interview #2
"mysterious diner junior" with Angelica

OK.  I hope you liked that interview with Laurie and William.  Next is an interview with the server Angelica. And here MD still means me but this time A means Angelica is talking.

MD: Do you like working here?

A: Yes I have worked here for two years. My customers mace it a fun environment to work in.

MD: Do you like the food here?

A: Yes I love the food here, My favorite sandwich is the meatball sandwich. My favorite drink is the Mango Peach smoothie. And my favorite dessert is the carrot cake.

MD: Do you think that this restaurant has a good variety of food.

A: Yes we have a lot of options.

MD: What would you give this place with ten stars tops?

A: I would give this place 8 out of ten stars!!!!!!

Cool interview wasn’t it? I will try and make more interviews for different restaurants.

If you want to eat here go to:
477 South 3rd Street 
Geneva, IL 60134

Or visit Yelp to see more about Michelangelo’s Deli.

No comments:

Post a Comment