Monday, April 16, 2012

The Mysterious Diner's Bio

If this is your first time reading this blog hi I am The Mysterious Diner. I am really a kid who is nine years old who eats at restaurants and gives a report on them. I am like most nine year olds, I am in third grade and live a good life I even do a martial art. But to let you in on something, if I give a good or great report on some restaurant they DIDN’T PAY ME those are my ideas not their ideas. And another thing is I typed theses reports I didn’t just tell mom or dad what to type and they did what I said. I typed this with my own fingers. And a few more things I will have pictures and a travel part in case you live outside of Illinois. So have fun on my blog. I will try to post at least once every two weeks.
P.S. if you are a grown up reading this please let your kid read it too.

From,
The Mysterious Diner
KEEP EATING!